Book your hotel now for the 2015 ATIM Convention!
Our final agenda is full of topics of interest to both title plant maintainers as well as the title industry in general. View the agenda
here - it has been constructed to include:
- Mr. Pat Stone, CEO of Williston Financial Group and perennial ATIM favorite will highlight recent developments in real estate technology and insights on the economy and share how both will impact our industry.
- Ms. Diane Evans, NTP, VP of Land Title Guarantee of Independence Title Company and President of ALTA, will be joined by Ms. Penny Reed, Wells Fargo's Financial Reform Strategy Consultant, will provide insights on the status of the CFPB regulatory environment and potential downstream effects to our sector of the industry.
- A discussion of the emerging trend to make title underwriting decisions from scoring methods and other non-traditional approaches and the impact on title plants and the future of the title examination process.
- An evaluation of how and when different types of plants and sources are used along combined with a review of title insurance claim rates by state and how those two issues intersect.
- Our annual panel of Clerk and Recorders discussing the feasibility and challenges of uniform filing fees.
- A legislative update and deep discussion of meeting the challenges of the growing trend of local redaction.
- An update on the ongoing efforts of the Property Records Industry Association (PRIA).
Hotel registration is open for the 2015 ATIM Convention being held at the breathtaking Village at Squaw Valley in Lake Tahoe, California on September 27-29, 2015.
- Take advantage of our negotiated convention rate of $149 ($129 plus $20 resort fee) which is good from 9/25/15 ATIM 2015 Hotel to 10/1/15 - come early or stay late to explore spectacular Lake Tahoe.
- On the site of the 1960 Winter Olympics, the Village at Squaw Valley offers beautiful rooms and is situated at the foot of majestic Squaw Mountain. You'll be just a short drive or bike ride to stunning Lake Tahoe.
- The nearest airports are Reno, NV (less than an hour) or Sacramento, CA (2 hours).
There are two registration options:
"Conference Only" or "Conference and Social Event"
- In addition to our learning activities, there is so much to do in the surrounding area including: hiking, biking, boating, water sports or gambling. Or you can drive approximately 75 miles around scenic Lake Tahoe or just pick a spot to lounge on the beach and take in the picturesque view.
- The Conference Only fee includes your access to all sessions, breakfast on both days and lunch on Day 1.
- Our social event this year is a spectacular boat tour of Lake Tahoe aboard the "Tahoe Gal." The cruise will depart at 12:30 PM on Tuesday and take us to the pristine Emerald Bay, past many scenic sites and back by 4 PM. Lunch and beverages are available on the ship for an additional fee. Transportation will be provided to and from the dock.
Family and friends are welcome and encouraged to join us. Please add an additional $45 for each additional guest.
- Early Bird Registration available until August 31, 2015:
Conference Only: $350
With the social event: $395
Each Guest attendee: Add $45
- After August 31st:
Conference Only: $400
With the social event: $445
Each Guest attendee: Add $45