Registration is Open!
Join Us In Picturesque Santa Fe September 18 – 20, 2016
2016 ATIM Conference will be held at the historic Hotel La Fonda on the Plaza in Santa Fe, New Mexico September 18-20, 2016. Enjoy the rich history, culture, and beautiful surroundings of Santa Fe while engaging in discussions of land title databases and the role they play in the real estate transaction process.
An exciting and thought provoking agenda has been constructed to include:
- Mr. Pat Stone, CEO of Williston Financial Group and perennial ATIM favorite, will highlight recent developments in real estate technology and insights on the economy and share how both will impact our industry.
- Mr. Peter Rabley, VP of Omidyar Network will discuss the intersection of technology and property-rights from a world view. Rabley will show how reliable land record systems present sustainable benefits in under-developed countries.
- Join a discussion on Blockchain technology – the underpinning for Bitcoin digital currency. Learn how this nascent technology may have wide ranging impact on real estate settlements, how land records are stored, and title insurance in general.
- A discussion with public and private sector panelists on the PDFA electronic image as a new technology and potential replacement standard for government images.
- An overview of the increasing trend to redact victims and public servants from land records and the impact to the title plant and title insurances industries. Join the discussion on how to help solve this vexing public policy issue.
- A review of alternate uses for title plants and land record data.
- An update on the ongoing efforts of the Property Records Industry Association (PRIA).
There are two registration options:
“Conference Only” or “Conference and Social Event”
- The Conference Only fee includes your access to all sessions, breakfast on both days and lunch on Day 1.
- The Conference and Social Event option includes the above plus the post-conference social event. This event will take place at the close of the conference on Tuesday from 1pm – 5-or 5:30 PM. Our group will take a guided tour of Bandelier National Monument which includes cave dwellings of the Pueblo Indians. En route we will be visiting San Ildefonso Pueblo – a “living” Pueblo village, and a short stop at the spectacular White Rock Overlook. The fee for the excursion is $35 per person* and includes round-trip transportation, entrance fees to both parks, and our tour guide. Buses will leave from our hotel at 1:00 for the trip and return around 5 PM.
*Family and Friends are welcome and encouraged to join us. Please add $35 for each additional guest.
Conference Only: $400
With the social event: $435
Each Social Event Guest attendee: Add $35
*For each referred new attendee to the 2016 ATIM Conference who mentions you at the time of registration, you’ll receive an entry to a cash drawing for $200 at the breakfast on Day 2. You need not be present to win and you can increase your chances to win with multiple new referrals. Help us drive new participants for ATIM and win some cash at the same time!
Hotel reservations are open!
The 2016 ATIM Conference will be held at La Fonda on the Plaza in Santa Fe, New Mexico on September 18-20, 2016.
- Situated in the heart of Santa Fe, La Fonda on the Plaza provides guests with an authentic New Mexico experience. It is the only hotel situated directly on the historic Santa Fe Plaza, and provides guests with unmatched access to attractions and entertainment. Vibrant decor and authentic New Mexican architecture intermingle with indulgent amenities.
- Take advantage of discounted room rates and come early or stay late to explore beautiful Santa Fe.
- As with any ATIM Conference, there will be plenty of networking and learning opportunities, but the venue also has so much to offer. Come for the content and stay for the fun!
Our hotel rate of $189 per night is available three days prior and three day after the conference.
To make hotel reservations:
Click the reservation link above or here, or
Call 1-800-523-5002 or 505-982-5511 Opt#1
(Mention the ATIM 2016 Conference or code #861344)